june 17-21., 2019 (5 days)
june 24-28., 2019 (5 days)
Every summer, Future Stars FC offers football camp places to boys and girls aged between 7 and 14 years of age. Participants can spend their summer break playing soccer, meeting like-minded youngsters, and enjoying range of activities and excursions organized by a team of soccer professionals.
The camp provides a combination of soccer training programs and ‘experience activities’ to ensure that each student has a summer they will never forget.
Camp leader and main coach Steve Yeboah is a former professional football player UEFA B qualified football trainer with several years of international experience. You will learn and build a solid basis of this beautiful game in good team spirit with the help of our english speaking and ‘Junior Kick’ qualified football enthusiast trainers.
Are you ready for a sporty summer break? Do not hesitate to apply, if
- you love to play football
- would like to improve your English speaking
- make new friends
- and have an unforgettable summer.
- camp starts on Monday, and finishes on Friday
- activities are held between 8.00 – 16.00
- dual language trainings
- 2 trainings / day
- camp fee includes meals (lunch, snacks) and special program prices
- free T-shirt for all participants
- shorter lengths of stay is available if requested
- 7.45 – 8.30 – start of the day, meeting at the Atletic Center on Margaret Island
- 8.30 – 9.00 – warming up
- 9.00 – 11.00 – training, sport activities
- 11.00 – 12.00 – free activities on the children’s playground
- 12.00 – 13.00 – lunch
- 13.00 – 14.00 – team experience activity
- 14.00 – 15.30- training
- 15.30 – 16.00 – snacks
Tuesday-Thursday – laser fight, adventure park (program changes may apply)
- 06/17/2019, Monday – 06/21/2019, Friday (5 days) > Future Stars summer camp I.
- 06/24/2019, Monday – 06/28/2019,, Friday (5 days) > Future Stars summer camp II.
Camp fee and payment information
Price: 29 500 HUF
Discount: 3000 HUF for siblings
Please, transfer 50% of the camp fee to the bank account of Jövő Csillagai Sportegyesület at the time of your application. Full amount should be paid until the 31st of May.:
bank account details
Name: Jövő Csillagai Sportegyesület
Bank: Magnet Bank
Bank account number: 1620022310076031
Please, do not forget to include the name of your child and the camp date in the comment field